Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chicken Wings Again?

I know that I have not written here in quite a long time, but here I am now.

I have eaten many hundreds of Chicken Wings since the end of January when the Chicken Wing Project ended.

If John McCain wins the U.S. Presidential election, I will eat nothing but Chicken Wings from November 5th, 2008 until McCain is inaugurated as President on January 20th, 2009 with the exception of Thanksgiving week (November 24 through November 30th).

Why McCain? There are many reasons. I am not a Republican or a Conservative, but I do have my reasons for supporting McCain. I could get political here. But instead, how about you check out this video of McCain devouring Chicken Wings?


video

From the video, Senator McCain seems to prefer the Wing over the Drum, but of course I don't know for sure. What I do know is that if you are an American citizen and would like to see me eat Chicken Wings for 70 out of 76 days (and if you would also like to see a Wing-eater in the White house), you should vote for John McCain for president on or before November 4th!

No comments: