Saturday, February 2, 2008

Wings, Squeak Style

Thursday night for dinner, a group of us went over to Squeak Alexander's house for some home cooked Wings. When I got there, he had the deep fryer set up on the stove which was the first time I had ever seen that. Squeak deep fried us up a bunch of Wings and we all brought over our favorite sauces for everyone to try. I brought over Sticky Fingers Hot Habanero and the "Carolina Buffalo Wing Sauce." Saucy Lady brought over a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's.

Squeak fried up some delicious Wings and he even breaded some of them before frying them. Those were especially good. Squeak followed all of the breading rules that I laid down in this post. I guess Kroger some chicken breading stuff that works a lot better than flour. I dunno... all I know is that it was really good.

Well, that was it. Nor more Wings in January. But don't worry, I have a feeling I will be eating hundreds more Wings this year!

TOTAL WINGS EATEN: 587

http://www.ChickenWings08.com

No comments: