Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Solution To The "Wing Hands" Problem

So, my month is over, but that doesn't mean that I am done writing about Wings. Keep checking back here for more Wing related articles and whatnot.

I received this comment from Paul Cassimuson my "Wet-naps" article:

"I've discovered that when eating wings, a beverage with a straw is a huge asset. That way, you don't even have to pick up your cup to drink, you just lean over and sip from the straw. You've posted pictures of people with "wing hands" gripping cups with the palms of their hands. I propose that we make drinking beer with a straw socially acceptable while eating wings to prevent the palm-cup-hold and make wing eating easier and more enjoyable."

I completely agree. Great call, Paul!

1 comment:

Lazza, London, England said...

Thats an awesome idea, should have been implemented years ago. Many a session have I had where my fresh beer gets sauce all over it. Its not devastating but certainly something the world of chicken wing eating could do without. From now on, I'm only gonna chug my beer through a straw to get full concentration on speeding down those wings. Thank you.