Monday, January 7, 2008

Zesto's

I went to Zesto's in midtown yesterday for lunch. I have driven by it a bunch of times and figured that it was time to give it a try. There are several of them in the Atlanta area and they are more known for their ice cream and burgers, but they also have Chicken Wings. I ordered a dozen Hot Wings, and they turned out to be the most expensive Wings that I ever remember buying ($8.99). That is expensive for Wings. If i remember correctly, a dozen Wings at King of Wings costs only $7.19... and are way better.

First off, there was NO heat in these Wings whatsoever. I ordered them hot and not mild, so that was disappointing. My "saucy lady" Brittany cannot handle any heat in her food at all, yet she ate the Wings that I didn't finish and said they weren't hot at all.

Also, the Wings weren't that big and they were pretty dry. It seemed like they used the least amount of sauce that they possibly could have. I would not eat Wings from there again... but I would love to eat one of their burgers one day!

WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 112

http://www.ChickenWings08.com

No comments: