Thursday, January 24, 2008

World Wings

I went to the dentist yesterday and the receptionist actually saw me on the news several weeks ago. I thought that was pretty cool.

I was gonna cook Wings yesterday, but I had very little time between my dentist appointment and a meeting with my boss. As I was getting on the highway, I saw a restaurant called "World Wings." I figured that I might as well give them a try. It turned out to be one of those Chinese places that serves anything from Wings to burgers to Chinese food. In fact, their special was 12 Wings and fried rice. Sounds interesting.

I ordered 10 Hot Wings which cost less than $6 and took them home with me. I was a little disappointed when I opened the styrofoam box because most of the Wings were stragglers. They did kind of hook me up though--they gave me 11 Wings instead of 10. How wonderful.

The Wings from World Wings were actually REALLY good. The sauce was pretty hot, hotter than the average "Hot" Wings that are served at restaurants. It had a strong Sirachi taste to it, along with a peppery taste. The Wings were also cooked perfectly and were very tender.

Next time I go to the dentist, I may have to stop and grab some Wings afterwards... On second thought, I may go before I go to the dentist--after all, they are gonna floss for me!

World Wings is located on 3365 Steve Reynolds Blvd in Duluth.


WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 426

http://www.ChickenWings08.com

No comments: