Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wings Express

I hit up another one of those delivery places yesterday. I was hungry and had a menu from a place called Wings Express. Wings Express is one of those places that delivers just about everything. They not only have Wings, but also subs, salads, burgers, wraps, Chinese food, Greek food, and pizza.

I placed an order for 8 Buffalo-Insane Wings (their hottest). I would have preferred 10 or 12 Wings, but Wings Express is one of those places that gives you the option of ordering either 8 or 15 Wings. Luckily, they were all huge Wings though.

I really liked these. I was actually very impressed because most of the time, delivery Wings are not that good. These Wings, however, were cooked perfectly (a little bit crispy on the outside and nice and tender and juicy on the inside). Plus the sauce was really good too. It wasn't really hot at all, but it had a great flavor (Sirachi was definitely present). Even my Saucy Lady who hates hot sauces and can't handle them was liking this sauce.

You can order from Wings express through www.CampusFood.com Or give them a call at (404) 688-7818.

WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 483

http://www.ChickenWings08.com

No comments: