Monday, January 7, 2008

Wing Ranch

I went to Wing Ranch on Johnson Ferry Road last night with a few friends. I first tried Wing Ranch last year during the Chicken Wing Project with Jason, my official Wingman. I have been back quite a few times since then and have never had a bad meal.

Wing Ranch has a lot of good flavored sauces. Last night, I went with a mix of the Hot and the Honey BBQ--- I creatively call this mix Hot Honey BBQ. I ordered all Drums. The sauce was great and had quite a bit of spice to it, but not too much to where is was overpowering. My Wings came swimming in the sauce which was a nice little bonus because thats how I prefer them anyways. Man, that sauce was tasty.

I ended up regretting getting only Drums. As good as it was, I wish that I had a nice mix to eat. Oh well, I'll just have to go back sometime.

I took some picutres, but I can't find my camera again (notice a pattern?). I'll update edit this post and add the pictures when I find it. So check back.


WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 122

http://www.ChickenWingProject.com

No comments: