Monday, January 14, 2008

Win Wing's & Sub........

For lunch yesterday, I went to a place named "Win Wing's & Sub World Famous Steak Cheese & Cheese Burger Chinese Food." I am not kidding. That was the name of the restaurant.

I was out in Midtown and I didn't feel like repeating a restaurant or heading up to KFC. Plus, I was very hungry and willing to give a place with such an interesting name a try.

My Wings were small and did not have much sauce on them. However, they did taste much better than I thought they would. Still, this only made them ok. I wouldn't recommend going there though, unless there are NO other options available for you.

Win Wing's & Sub World Famous Steak Cheese & Cheese Burger Chinese Food is located on North Ave if you are into that kind of thing... I am not.

WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 258

http://www.ChickenWings08.com

No comments: