Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Taco Mac... again

So, I originally had a plan to visit each Wing place only once. I wanted to get a nice sample of Atlanta area Wings without favoring any place in particular. I had been following my plan perfectly, not even using the same Wing sauce at home more than once... until last night.

My friend, Patrick O'Berry's birthday was last night. People were meeting up at Taco Mac to celebrate and I didn't want to be a party pooper. So, I went to Taco Mac and ordered 10 T.M.I. Wings swimming in sauce.

Taco Mac has some of the best Wings in Atlanta for sure. They are the only Wings that I have eaten where I have observed that the Drums are always more tender than the Wings. No small feat.

Getting your Wings swimming in sauce can be a great thing, but be careful. Tragedy struck me when I went to grab a Wing that was totally doused in sauce and it was so slippery that it popped out of my hand and landed on the ground! Nooooooooooooo!

The Wings were great though. I loves me some Taco Mac.

WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 281

http://www.ChickenWings08.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halfway home and only 100 wings from last year's month-total. I want to see at least 600 wings go down this January.