Friday, January 4, 2008

Sticky Fingers Hot Habanero

I bought a small deep fryer that can fry a dozen or so Wings at once from Wal-Mart for like $24. I figured that this would be a good investment because it is so messy to fry Wings on the stove and it is too cold to fry them outside (where is global warming when you need it?).

Last night, I cooked 9 Wings that I bought from Kroger in Sticky Fingers Hot Habanero sauce. I love Sticky Fingers Hot Habanero sauce and it is by far my favorite sauce. The Wings were pretty good and I have written quite a bit about Sticky Fingers in the past, so there is no need to write more. I will say one thing though. The frozen Wings from Kroger are not very good compared to the ones available at Publix. Kroger's Wings were small and had a lot of fat on them. On the other hand, Publix sells large Wings that are not nearly as fatty. In the future, I will be buying the Publix Wings instead.

WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 63

http://www.ChickenWings08.com

No comments: