Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ringing In The New Year

Happy New Year everyone!

I woke up this morning hungry after a long night of celebrating the New Year and I was craving Wings. I decided to go to Taco Mac with Brittany, Bubba, and Jason. It was after 2pm when we finally ordered our Wings so I was definitely hungry and in the mood for good Wings. This is one of the reasons I choose Taco Mac. I have never had an order of sub-par Wings there. On their website, they claim to be voted "Best Wings In Atlanta," but then again, pretty much every restauarnt down here makes that claim. Is that true everwhere or just in Atlanta? Anyways, whether or not there was an actual vote, Taco Mac makes great Wings. For those of you who aren't familiar with Taco Mac, it is not a taco restaurant. In fact, I'm not even sure if they have tacos there. They are known for their Wings and their burgers.

Taco Mac is definitely on my list of favorite Wing places in Atlanta. You rarely see a straggler, and they have some of the meatiest Wings around. For 50 cents extra, you can get your Wings "swimming" in sauce. This is how I like my Wings. They are soooo tasty when they are sitting in a delicious sauce.

I ordered an order of 10 T.M.I. Wings. My one regret is that I didn't get them swimming, but they were still great. I love their sauce and I love the size of their Wings. Plus, the way they fry them makes so tasty and juicy. The only thing I don't like about their Wings is that sometimes they are a little too crispy for my liking. Still, they are awesome.

For those Ranch and Blue Cheese fans out there, Taco Mac makes their own sauces and they are both really really good. Some of the best Ranch out there.

Glad I started the year off on the right foot.


WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 10

Heres my first Wing of the year. I think I look semi-retarded in this picture, but whatever:


Bubba eating one of his "Wing-zillas:"


The first Wing waitress of 2008. She was really nice. If you go there, make sure to tip her a lot.


http://www.ChickenWings08.com

No comments: