Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Project 9-6-1

I was on the Giant Show this morning on Project 9-6-1. I had a lot of fun being interviewed on the radio. They pretty much had me on there for the entire last hour of the show. Brian and Shaffee were really cool and funny (as usual).

Brian did give me quite a scare though. When I went into the radio booth with them before the interview, Brian was like "I don't know how familiar you are with the show, but I am going to do the interview with you as 'Banana Brian.'" For those of you who listen to the Giant Show, you know that being interviewed by "Banana Brian" means little more than being constantly made fun of in a way that is hilarious to everyone... except for the person being interviewed.

Actually, it was really fun and I didn't get made fun of at all. Jason, my Wing man said that he recorded at least the first part of the interview, so I'll put it up when I get that from him, but that may be after the end of the month.

They also hooked me up fatty style by giving me a gift certificate for 50 free Wings from Hooters.

Check out the Giant Show on 96.1 weekdays from 5-9 AM.

Brian and Shaffee--lets grab some Wings sometime!

http://www.ChickenWings08.com

1 comment:

DJ said...

You are a hero!
Any plans for a huge sendoff tomorrow?

WHERE'S THE FINAL JAM!?!?