Thursday, January 17, 2008

Burger Joy

I ate dinner really early yesterday and I was getting pretty hungry around 9 so I decided to order some Wings from one of the restaurants that drops off those menus at my house every day. I settled on a restaurant named Burger Joy which despite its name specializes in Chinese food and Wings. Go figure.

I ordered the Sweet Thai Chili Wings because I was in the mood for something other than Extra Hot or BBQ. The Wings that arrived were all nicely sized, however, they were way, way, way too crispy. The sauce on the Wings tasted almost exactly like the Wings at The Vortex. Ironically, the Wings at The Vortex were way, way, way too soft. Go figure.

I'd probably order from there again, but only in a pinch, and then I'd probably just get the Hot Wings.

WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 308

http://www.ChickenWings08.com

1 comment:

KING OF WINGS said...

Thanks for the shot out! Hope to see you soon.