Sunday, January 13, 2008

Buffalo's Cafe

I went to Buffalo's Cafe yesterday for lunch with Brittany (my Saucy Lady) and her parents. I have been to Buffalo's quite a few times, but I have never had their Wings. I really like their other food a lot, so I was eager to try their Wings. I ordered 10 Scorching Wings. They were between Hot and Death Valley in terms of their heat.

The Wings were decent. Definitely nothing special here. They were on the small side and the meat was kind of tough, but I would eat them again. The sauce was Ok. Not great, not bad, not really all that hot. Buffalo's has cheap deals on Wings during the week and they used to have an all you can eat night a few times a month (not sure if they still do).

WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 233

http://www.ChickenWings08.com

No comments: