Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wings, Wings, and More Wings

I have eaten quite a bit of Wings since I last posted on this blog. January is quickly approaching and I know that I must train hard for the month by eating Wings frequently beforehand. On Saturday, I went to Publix and picked up a bunch of Wings. I got some Sweet & Sour Wings and a flavor called Orange Glazed which I had never heard of.

I like Publix Wings. They are always nicely sized and I enjoy their flavor. The Orange Wings were good and I would definitely eat them again. They tasted like orange chicken that you would order at a Chinese restaurant (imagine that).

Saturday night I went over to some friends' house to watch the college football games. Not too long after I got there, Squeak Alexander walked in the door with 20 delicious smelling Wings from Wing Ranch. I have been to Wing Ranch several times in the past and I do quite love their Wings. My friend Fletch and I split 20 Wings-- 10 of them Hot and 10 of them Hot-Honey BBQ. Despite the high number of stragglers, Wing Ranch makes some awesome Wings. They are some of the best Wings in Atlanta and if you have not yet tried them, you need to.

Last night, I picked up an order of T.M.I (Three Mile Island) Wings from the Taco Mac in the Virginia Highlands. Taco Mac also has some of the best Wings in Atlanta. I have been there quite a few times and have never had even one small Wing. The Wings are almost always swimming in sauce (which is how I love my Wings) and they have a great flavor. The Wings were so so hot. You would think I learned my lesson from my previous trips to Taco Mac.

http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: