Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Update

Sorry for going so long without posting. I didn't realize that it had been nearly a week since I last wrote anything. Hopefully y'all haven't lost interest in the Chicken Wing Project.

Yesterday, I realized that in just a week the Chicken Wing Project will be fully underway! I am getting excited about doing this again. Hopefully, I don't get too tired of writing about it like I did last year.

People have been asking me if I plan on getting a cholesterol test done and weighing myself again. I will not be doing that for the Chicken Wing Project '08. I have already done this and had what I considered to be successful results. Plus, a cholesterol test costs about $60 and I don't see the point in spending $120 to prove something that I already know. This year, the Chicken Wing Project is about the glory of eating only Wings for an entire month!

I urge my friends to make a pledge with me. I think it would be great if as many people as possible pledged a week of eating only Chicken Wings during January. Call it a sympathy week if you want, I just think it would be cool to have a bunch of people eating only Wings for a week. Plus, it will prepare you because when I take over the world, Chicken Wings will be the only food that is legal to eat in January.

Also, please help me out anyway that you can. Please don't forget to tell your friends to visit http://www.ChickenWings08.com. A mass email, Facebook, or MySpace message works well for that. If you can spare it, please take 2 minutes to email your favorite local morning show to let them know about the Chicken Wing Project. I'll even write the letter for you:
Dear Morning Show,

I have a friend named Phred who is completely crazy. He is eating nothing but Chicken Wings for the entire month of January. You should talk about him on your show. I know that he would love to do an interview with you. You can email him at ChickenWingProject@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

Your Name

Also, the store has been completely updated by Chris Cassimus. You can now buy a Chicken Wings 08 bumper sticker, tons of different t-shirts, hoodies, and of course a really nice trucker hat. I am going to be making a bulk order tomorrow so any of my friends in Atlanta that may want to buy something can get in on the order with me so that we can save on shipping (plus, I know you lazy bastards won't order anything otherwise).

Finally, if you pledged money for the Wing Sauce for Soldiers drive, please remember to pay me. I am still owed about $50 and would love to see that money sometime soon. Feel free to call me or email me and I will send you my address. Or, you cal always send it to my PayPal account (ChickenWingProject@yahoo.com). Don't make me start naming names of deadbeats on the internet for the whole world to see... you know I'll do it.

http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: