Friday, December 28, 2007

Taco Stand Wing Festival

I went to Taco Stand last night to get some of their Wings. I was joined by about 15 other people. We all ordered Wings except for Trent Campbell who is now dead to me. In fact, we ordered so many Wings that the Taco Stand ran out of them! It was kinda sad though because when the brothers Cassimi arrived, Taco Stand only had 6 Wings left for the 3 of them (which shows the importance of being on time).

Taco Stand usually has excellent Wings. As I have written before, I like them because they are big and covered in sauce. I just love the flavor on their extra-hot sauce. Last night, they weren't up to their usual quality, but they weren't bad by any means. They were a little too crispy for my liking, and some were small, but considering that we got the last Wings that they had left, I can understand why they were somewhat small.


Its not lipstick... I promise

Paul only had a burrito because we ate all of their Wings
Look at B.A. attack that Wing. He is a caveman
Nate is sad because he is on his last Wing:













http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: