Monday, December 31, 2007

Ready For Round Two

It is the last day of 2007 and I am debating what my last Wing-free meal will be. Maybe it'll be pizza, maybe a burrito, maybe i'll even make it an early start and eat some Wings this evening!

I am really excited about eating Chicken Wings in January of 2008. I think this will be a lot more fun than it was last year. I am getting a lot of support already, plus being interviewed on the news can't hurt. Plus, I have found a lot of great Wing places since last year that I will be officially reviewing. I am looking forward to providing you all with daily updates about the Wings that I have eaten, and various other Wing related issues. I will be encouraging debates such as Wing vs. Drum, different Chicken Wing eating techniques, and of course the Ranch vs. Blue Cheese issue.

I would love to hear any suggestions that you may have about Wing places in the Atlanta metro area. Please feel free to email them to ChickenWingProject@yahoo.com.

The more feedback I get, the better, so feel free to email me anytime, or post a comment onto my blog. I'll try to answer any emails that I receive, either through email or on this blog.


Phred Barnet

1 comment:

Adreana said...

Way to go Phred-a-roooooooo!! Get 'em ! Me and Evil Monkey wish we could see it! If you manage to get a copy, post it up online!

~Adreana