Monday, December 17, 2007

The Chicken Wing Project Goes To London (Virtually)

I signed into Facebook the other day and I had received this message from a fan in Great Britain named Richie Combes:

Phred,

Good luck with the wings.

Please join the group "i love chugging beers and eating chicken wings REAL QUICK" and if anytime you are in london you can come to a wing and beer chug night as a guest of honour and sit at the head of the table.

Peace

Nice to know that I have fans in London. If I am ever there, Richie, I will be sure to hit you up for some Wings and beer!

If you want to join Richie's group, click here.

Also, if you have not yet joined the official group of the Chicken Wing Project, click here.

http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to find the best Wings joint in London but its so hard to find anywhere decent!

There is a real niche market for wings here that is just waiting to be explored.