Tuesday, November 20, 2007

THANKS!

I just signed into the blog today (November 20th) and saw this post with a list of names of people to thank that I had meant to post back in February and I must have forgotten about it.

Thanks to everyone for their support! I have decided to thank everyone from the FaceBook group that I created by name. I really appreciate the support you gave me. I especially am thankful to those of you with fake names such as "Teen Wolf, Beef Taco, and Detective Cat."

Thanks to my Dad and Ben Allen, neither of whom are on FaceBook.

Thanks also to everyone who visited the site who wasn't in the FaceBook club. I don't wanna piss some of you off by thanking you and not others, so just consider yourself thanked if I haven't already thanked you.

http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: