Thursday, February 1, 2007

To Extend Or Not To Extend?

I had so much fun this month! I hope you enjoyed my 15 minutes of fame as much as I did. As of this posting, I had 1848 hits on my blog. I think that's pretty cool.

Could I go another month? Easy. The rest of the year? For sure. I don't think that anyone who knows me doesn't think that I have the will power to do it. But, I can't possibly write about this anymore. I have not grown tired of eating Chicken Wings every day, although I do often wish that I had other food in my mouth. But I am so tired of writing about eating Wings and from the stats on the site, a lot of yall are tired of reading about them.

So, no. I think Ill leave it at a month. In no opinion its no small feat. In fact, I'll stick by my original statement and declare that the Chicken Wing Project was the "greatest achievement in the history of mankind!"

http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

2 comments:

Steven said...

mazel tov freddy, what was your first non-wing meal?

Feech Lamanna said...

Feech says: you're soft. Go another month (or two).