Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wings

Tired of writing about Wings. The rest of the month's Wings:

Monday night: Cooked Wings in the oven according to my dad's recipe. He recommended grilling them, but its fucking cold outside, so I broiled them. I used Frank's Wings Sauce which was actually the sauce that was used to make the original Buffalo Wings. These Wings turned out to be the most tender Wings I have made and of course the flavor was great. Next time, I will have to grill them. I thought I had eaten Wings earlier in the day too, but I didn't cook any and I didn't remember going anywhere to get them, and when I checked my notes, there was nothing from early Monday, so I'm pretty sure that on Monday I only had 9 Wings.

Tuesday Morning: Went to Blind Pig after another Athens Sparks party. Sorry there are no sweet pictures this time, but A-Mac and Jen banned me from using my camera in their presence. I came to the realization that eating only Wings after a night of drinking causes a stomach ache. I guess the only good thing about my night schedule was that it kept me from drinking for most of the month and kept my stomach feeling great most of the time. 10 Wings

Tuesday Night: Wings at Frankie's again. This time I remembered my ID. 12 Wings

Wednesday: Was dead tired and went to bed right after work without eating. Woke up and got cholesterol tested and I will post the results when I get them. In the same shopping center as the blood test center was a place called "J Wings and More." They split up the Wings I ordered into 3rds, 1/3 Hot Ranch, 1/3 Honey BBQ, and 1/3 911. The Wings were really good and were the best restaurant Wings I have had in a while. I really liked the Hot Ranch and the 911 Wings (which were really hot). I will definitely be going back there soon! J Wings and More is located next to Best Buy on South Cobb Parkway. 12 Wings

TOTAL WINGS EATEN: 404

Now I can get one of those Sweet Hats that they sell at the mall with the 404 area code on them!

http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After going over a handful of the articles on your web page,
I honestly like your technique of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark
webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.
Take a look at my web site as well and tell me how you feel.


Also visit my web page - nokia e5 specification