Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wings In Tunica

This one'll be quick. I love going to the Grand in Tunica and gambling there on our annual trip, even though they have a tendency to take all of my money. I love a lot of things about the Grand, but the ONE thing that I hate is their Chicken Wings.

Two of the times when I ordered Hot Wings, they were brought to me with absolutely NO sauce at all. They were thickly breaded and fried with average size and little flavor. I love eating Chicken Wings every day, but if I had to eat those shitty Wings one more day, I would have quit this project. The only thing about the Wings that was good was that for the most part they were comped to me because of my excessive gambling and George's awesomeness... although I did give up several trips to their buffett to eat them.



WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 171


http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: