Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wing Zone Hot Thai Chili

I was running too low on Wings to bother cooking and I didn't feel like going to the store so the natural choice was to order some Wings. And of course if I was going to order some Wings, I would naturally order the best Wings that I could (not Harry's... Wings that were actually good!). I called up Wing Zone and ordered up a batch of their newest flavor, the Hot Thai Chili Wings. These Wings were recommended to me at work by a Wing Zone employee who swore by them.

I just had to try.

I liked these Wings, just as I like all of Wing Zone's Wings. The flavor was very good, yet I would have liked a little more spice to them... I like my Wings like I like my women: Hot and dipped in ranch dressing!

WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 269

http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: