Monday, January 22, 2007

Wing Ranch

Saturday night, I once again went to eat Chicken Wings with my wingman Jason Riddle. This time we went to a place called Wing Ranch off of Ashford Dunwoody that was recommended to him as the best Wings ever. I'm always down to try out any Wings have been rated so high by others. I ordered 10 of the "X-Hot" Wings and they were ready in record time. Jason tried the Ranch Wings.

I really did like their Wings. They were nicely sized and very tender. And they were hot. Very hot. I wasn't at the point of tearing up or anything, but my Wing eating was slowed down because of the heat in my mouth.

I tried 2 of my Wings for 2 of Jason's and I enjoyed the flavor of the Ranch Wings as well. I would return to Wing Ranch.

WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 234

http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: