Saturday, January 20, 2007

Who Are You People?

While this site is clearly no Google or MySpace, in my opinion it is pretty popular. The number of daily visitors has been steadily climbing, yet a lot of my close friends do not check this blog much at all. A lot of my friends have told me that they check it once a week, or even less. My dad checks it only every few days, and my mom has only seen it once.

Some of my friends are more loyal and post comments regularly about my articles.

But still, I have no idea where the majority of hits are coming from. Yesterday alone, there were 82 "unique" visits to this blog. If you check more than once per day, you are not counted for each time. My visits to the site do not count at all either. I consider that to be quite a feat. In the last week, I have had over 300 hits, since the start of January, over 800, and since I started the blog right around Thanksgiving, there has been over 1300 hits to this site. Interestingly, the daily "hits" decline drastically during the weekend which means that most of you are checking this site out at work instead of doing what you are paid to do.

I have received several emails from people that I haven't seen or talked to since high school who found out about the Chicken Wing Project through FaceBook.

But, I have no idea where most of these people come from or who they are.

The other day, I received an email from a newspaper that wanted to conduct an interview with me about my "feats" for the month so that they can write a story! As of now, I have no idea how they found out about me.

So, if you don't know me (or if you do, but haven't talked to me in a while) but you are a loyal reader to the site, I'd like to hear from you. I wanna know how you found out about the Chicken Wing Project, where you are from, and of course your opinions on the pressing issues of the day: favorite Wing flavor, ranch or blue cheese, Wing or Drum?

Email me at ChickenWingProject@yahoo.com

Also, feel free to visit my store and get yourself a T-shirt or bumper sticker!

http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

1 comment:

homerthedwarf said...

your a better salesman than Ron Popeil, my favorite flavor is medium from blind pig, ranch, and i like wings, but i would never want a full wing plate (one of the only places i understand moderation in my life), i much rather have the mix...and incase you were wondering i am drunk and i am drinking with someone and that is monty!