Friday, January 5, 2007

To Answer Your Questions

A lot of people have been asking me if I am getting tired of eating Chicken Wings. Well to answer every one's questions no I am not. It has only been a few days since I started the Chicken Wing Project, so I don't really think enough time has gone by for me to get tired of them.

Even though I am not tired of them, I do find myself constantly craving other foods. For example, at work I am surrounded by food, all kinds of food. From doughnuts and cookies to chips and beef jerky to bananas and apples, all I see all night long is food. Even the hot dogs and taquitos are starting to look good!

Last night/this morning at work, this girl who worked for me went to the Taco Bell next door to us. Before leaving she offered to buy me anything I wanted. Now I hate to turn down free food, especially Taco Bell. I love T-Bell and I love free food. BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE CHICKEN WINGS. She could not believe it when I turned down her offer.

But no its not getting even close to the point where I am becoming tired of my Wings only diet.


http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: