Monday, January 29, 2007

Popeyes

I hadn't had fast food for almost an entire month and I really didn't feel like cooking or ordering in yesterday afternoon. I had just seen an ad on tv for Popeyes Cajun Wings and decided to give them a try. I have never actually been to Popeyes, but I had heard good things.

I ordered 6 of the Wings because I didn't think that I would want to eat 12 of the deep fried breaded Wings that they had. As it turned out, I didn't even want to finish the 6 that I ordered. They were some of the worst Wings I have eaten all month long. There wasn't much flavor in them at all and the flavor that was there was not good. The only thing that even allowed me to finish them was dipping them into the Sticky Fingers Hot Habanero Sauce which was able to mask the bad tastes of the Wings.

WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 351

http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: