Thursday, January 18, 2007

Phoenix & Dragon

After a long weekend of less than bad Wings, and feeling zombie-like, I decided to order up some Wings from a local eatery. I choose a Chinese restaurant called Phoenix & Dragon because I figured it would be good to try some Chinese style Wings for my project. I placed a large order for Wings, half of them "Sweet Thai Chili," and half of them a flavor called "Hot Citrus Drops."

The Wings were pretty good, not phenominal or anything. I did enjoy both flavors, but I liked the Sweet Thai Chili better. Since ordering them, I have eaten 17 of them so far, including 6 this morning and have 3 more of them to go.

I am trying to write about all of these Wings as quickly as possible because I think its important that I catch up. Sorry for the lack of details.

WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 188


http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: