Friday, January 5, 2007

Nuclear Honey Teriyaki Wings For Dinner

Last night before work I decided the get my first delivered Wings in the New Year. I called up Wing Zone which is a personal favorite of mine. I had even hoped for Wing Zone to become my official sponsor last year when I sent out proposals, but unfortunately it was not meant to be. I decided to order 10 Nuclear Teriyaki Wings. These are probably my favorite Wings from Wing Zone. Although I ordered only 10 Wings, I was in for a wonderful surprise... they sent me 12!!! The reason I like Wing Zone so much is because their Wings are always big and meaty and delicious and these Wings followed suit. At first they didn't appear to live up to the "nuclear" standard, but by the time I finished my 6th and final Wing my mouth was burning.

I love Wing Zone and consider them to be my favorite Wing delivery franchise in Atlanta (if anyone thinks they know a better one lemme know). In fact they have won several national awards for their deilcious Wings, including "Festival Favorite" and "Most Creative Sauce" at the National Buffalo Wing Festival in Buffalo, New York. Wing Zone sauce is also the official sauce of the U.S. Competitive Wing-Eating Championship.


WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 52.5


http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: