Thursday, January 4, 2007

Nasty Wings For Dinner!

Well, it's official. I have tasted my first batch of really really bad Wings in 2007. Actually when I think about it, last night's dinner was the worst Wings that I can EVER remember eating. Does everyone remember the Tyson Wings that I had for breakfast yesterday? Well, last night I was in a hurry to get to work and did not have time to cook Wings in the oven or buy any from a restaurant or anything, so I decided to follow the microwaving instructions. I took 7 Wings and cooked them exactly as directed in my microwave. Several minutes later I took my first bite and was treated to a terrible surprise. The same Wings that I had enjoyed 13 hours earlier were absolutely disgusting! The sauce didn't taste good, they had become strangely chewy, there was a really odd texture that I could not get over. As bad as these Wings were, I forced myself to eat 7 of them because I had not eaten since 745 that morning and would not be able to get Wings at work.

Please do not attempt to cook Tyson Hot Wings in the microwave.



WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 46.5


http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: