Friday, January 5, 2007

Is Someone At Google Fucking With Me?

Remember before when I asked if anyone knew how to remove the ads for the anti-Bush bumper stickers? Well, I just went to the blog and say 3 ads that slightly irritated me. Right on top of the page was an ad entitled "Gay Democrats" advertising political merchandise catered towards the gay community. Off to the right between the links section was a giant lone ad for "Anti-Bush Bumper Stickers" which is what I had asked for help in removing. But the ad that really really pissed me off was an ad for "Smoked Turkey Wings." Why any fan of this site would even consider clicking that ad I cannot figure out.

I am also pretty sure that Google is cheating me out of ad revenue. There have been days that friends have told me that the checked out some of the ads for Wing recipes, but on several of those days Google claims that although I had received a large number of hits, no one had clicked any ads.

On the plus side: I Googled the term Chicken Wing Project earlier for fun and my site popped up on the first page!


http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: