Thursday, January 18, 2007

Girls Go Wild... For Chicken Wings

Since I only have Sundays and Mondays off to hang with friends, I was excited to receive an invitation to Athens to hang with some friends, drink some Sparks, and eat some Blind Pig Chicken Wings. The Blind Pig in Athens, Georgia has my favorite Wings. I have probably eaten more of their Wings than I have of any other Wings in my entire life.

My favorite Wings of theirs are their Hot Honey BBQ Wings. Loyal friends/readers of this blog will recall that the Chicken Wing Project was inspired by a combination of their Wings, my drunkenness, and a dare from Patrick Craig. Other loyal readers will recall that I declared Jen to be "dead to me" for her refusal to eat Chicken Wings or any meat at our "meeting" in Roswell. I told Jen that if she ate just 1 Wing with me in Athens then she would no longer be dead to me. Well, that is Jen in the middle chowing down on a Blind Pig Wing along with A-Mac on the right. Also, I hope you noticed my totally sweet hat. If you can't read it, it says "I'm retired I wish somebody would tell my wife" with a picture of a guy fishing on it. I bought it in Alabama. Its awesome.

So, I went to the Pig after calling in an order and drinking a Sparks, grabbed my order, and went to the Globe to eat them there while drinking more alcohols. I finally convinced Jen to eat a Wing and I was not surprised when she exclaimed how good they were! She even grabbed a few more Wings from me and ate them, then dipped her finger in sauce and ate that too. Almost imediately after eating the Wings, the girls started to "go wild." Im 90% convinced that it was the Wings that did it, but the other 10% makes me think that it was my sweet hat!


























And then really wild...











































I wouldn't be surprised if A-Mac and Jen declare me dead to them, but as a reporter, I MUST fully report all events that are Wing related which occur in my life.

WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 195

http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

8 comments:

Ben said...

you're media page has the personality of a brick wall.

get on that.

Fred_Wings_It said...

i dont know how to update it and my webmaster wont call me back. the only thing i can do is put pics up on the blog whih has the personality of... well something totally awesome

Feech Lamanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabina said...

Chicken wings and Sparks? Sounds like the perfect crazy night with a couple of the world's craziest ladies. I'm sad I missed it. I'll make it up to you, Phred.

John said...

can't believe i missed that one

Fred_Wings_It said...

you wouldnt have been invited anyways john. it was a private affair

Feech Lamanna said...

To all the kids out there: chicks on spring break will show you their hooters for a chicken wing or two.

Tyler said...

Those were some crazy wings A-mac and Jenn ate. Hella crazy.