Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fred Wings It In Mississippi

I am off to Tunica, Mississippi for a few days for our annual MLK weekend of drinking and gambling. I have prepared a couple of posts which I will ty to post this weekend from my cell phone while in Mississippi. If not, check back Monday for a massive update, including an update of the Wings eaten there. Don't be surprised if the count after Tunica is not exact, as beer affects/effects (I think its effects) the memory.


http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

2 comments:

Julia said...

Fred, hope your Tunica weekend rocked and you made enough money to support your wing habit. I'm missing you and wishing I too could eat wings with you to support you in your mission. I will be ordering wings soon and will be thinking of you with every delicious bite I take. Wish we had webcams so we could do it together...

-Julia

homerthedwarf said...

my only grammer correction ever, affects