Thursday, January 4, 2007

Cholesterol Test Results

My bad, y'all. I totally spaced out and forgot to post the results of my pre-project cholesterol test. I actually went in for the test last Freday, as it was the last business day until this Tuesday. For the record, my cholesterol was 195. Not too bad. The score sheet provided by the testing company lists me as "Normal" which is the first time anyone has ever called me that. Let's see what a month of straight Chicken Wings does to me.

Here's the breakdown:

LDL (Bad Cholesterol): 116
HDL (Good Cholesterol): 65


According to Prevention.com, my score makes me desirable... that's right ladies.


I was tired this morning because I hadn't slept much for the last few days so I did not eat this morning. I went straight to bed after writing my post. I just ordered some Wings and will be writing about them first thing in the morning (for you, which is somehow the last thing at night for me).


http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

5 comments:

Phil said...

Phred...do you intend to make a pilgrimage to the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York-- the undisputed proprietor of chicken wings as we know them? I implore you, in the spirit of your colossal project to do so before the end of the month.

Anonymous said...

Greetings! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and
say I truly enjoy reading through your posts. Can
you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?
Appreciate it!
my webpage :: free sex webcam web site

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming
having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
my web site: the diet solution

Anonymous said...

Now, it can be time check out these wonderful innovations
that most uncover being amazing and great help in maintaining fantastic system physique in the comforts
of their own home.
My web-site ; Recommended Looking at

Anonymous said...

Hey! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

my web-site ... onhiddencam.info