Friday, January 5, 2007

Ben

Ben Allen says: "Wings consumed at 7:45 in the morning are definitely breakfast wings. End of discussion."

Ben my schedule has flip-flopped like John Kerry. I understand what you saying when you say that because I eat the Wings at 745am they are automatically breakfast. But in a way I am in a different time zone and while it is 745am here, it is 745pm in Thailand. If a dude in Thailand were eating Wings at 745pm you wouldn't say that he was having breakfast just because it is morning for you, would you?

745am is night for me, even though the sun has just come up.

In my opinion, breakfast and dinner should be determined by the schedule of the individual. However, for the sake of the readers when I refer to breakfast and dinner in this blog consider it to mean the "normal" definitions imposed on us by a society of people who are lucky enough to not have to work at night and sleep during the day.


http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

1 comment:

Ben said...

The morning just has a different feel to it regardless of whether or not you have slept. Like I said, chicken wings at 7:45 in the morning in your time zone constitute breakfast wings.
If you stay up binge drinking all night long and hit up a nice meal at Waffle House, is it not still breakfast?