Friday, January 19, 2007

American Wings

On Tuesday, I really wasn't feeling well. I was feeling dead from all of the drinking I had done over the past few days. I met up with my Wingman Jason for dinner at a restaurant in Alpharetta called "American Wing." The restaurant was named after my two favorite things, so I figured it could only be great. Unfortunately, I was feeling too sick to really enjoy the Wings there. We ordered Hot Wings and Cheese Wings which were recommended by the waiter. In fact, these Wings contained the first cheese I have had all year except for when I am brought Blue Cheese with my Wings. They were good, but like I said, I was in no mood to enjoy them. I will have to give American Wing another chance because this time was not fair to them.

WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 200

http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: