Thursday, January 11, 2007

Afraid Of Chicken Wings?!?!

Remember those nasty Wings I ate Tuesday night? Well, fucked with more than my stomach. They actually made me paranoid and afraid to eat my own Wings.

Yesterday I cooked up 2 batches of homemade Chicken Wings. This time, I used Ken's Steakhouse Wing Sauce in both batches. I like their ranch dressing and I figured that their Wing sauce would also be good. When I started to eat the Wings that I had cooked, I realized that I was very nervous. The scare of possibly eating undercooked Wings the night before was playing with my mind. I assume that they were not undercooked however, because I did not get sick from them. Regardless, I was paranoid about eating my own Wings because like I said before I'm much of a cook. Each bite of the Ken's Steakhouse Wings that I took made me nervous, and I found myself examining the Wings carefully after each bite or two just to make sure that the Wings were edible. I think part of the reason was that I was concerned about the taste of the Wings. I had somehow not cooked these as well as I did with the Budweiser Wings which puzzled me because all I really did was fry them in oil (my secret recipe).

The Wings cooked with the Ken's Steakhouse sauce were very very average. The sauce was extremely generic as far as Buffalo Wing sauce goes and I'm starting to wonder if all of the Wings that I try using different sauces will have the similar generic flavor.


WINGS EATEN SO FAR: 122


http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: