Tuesday, December 5, 2006

UPDATE

I haven't made a blog post in a few days so I figured that it wouldn't be a bad idea to post an update on our progress.

I think that the FaceBook and MySpace pages are really helping out with publicity. The FaceBook Group now has 145 members. In fact, in the last 7 days alone, the site has logged 444 hits!

I have made contact with several regional and national restaurant chains which sell Chicken Wings in hopes of securing a contract of sponsorship. Hopefully we will know which chain will be our sponsor soon so that we can make the necessary changes to the layout of the website.

Thanks again to Chris Cassimus who has spent a ton of time creating several logos for the Chicken Wing Project.

I am still trying to work out the problems with the merchandise that I uploaded to CafePress.com and I am hoping to have the store functional by the end of the week.

By the way, I will be "training" for January by eating Wings tonight, so be sure to check back tomorrow for my report on their tastiness!

And of course, please continue to check out our sponsors!!!


http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

1 comment:

Feech_Lamanna said...

Don't confuse "spending a ton of time" with being the Photoshop Master (just ask Sharon, A-Mac, Sabina, or Tracy about "Mojo" the Monkey).