Sunday, December 10, 2006

Homemade Wings On Saturday!

Saturday evening about 6pm, I received a phone call from my friend Ben telling me that some friends were deep frying some Chicken Wings. Within thirty six seconds, I had driven 11 miles and arrived at the house to find mounds and mounds of Chicken Wings! It was a sight that was so beautiful that it caused a single tear to roll down my face. My friends had bought a 10 pound bag of Wings! I'm not sure if they cooked all 10 pounds or not, but there were a ton of Wings. In my opinion the best Wings were the Honey BBQ Wings, followed by the breaded Wings that Fletch cooked up. They cooked had a couple of other flavors too. I really liked dipping the breaded Wings in that hot red Chinese sauce in the big bottle with the Chinese writing on it... sorry I'm not sure what it was called, but it was delicious!

And to answer your question Greg: if i did have a yacht, I would prefer to eat Wings on it while sailing in the Caribbean.

CHECK OUT OUR SPONSORS!!!


http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

1 comment:

Greg said...

Fred,
The hot sauce you are referring to is called Sriracha. (Sir-ra-cha)