Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Guess What I Ate For Dinner Last Night

If you guessed Chicken Wings, then you are correct! In a Tuesday night ritual, I ate a dozen Wings, half of them Hot and the other half teriyaki. I am a big fan of the Wings at this particular restaurant. They are always meaty and delicious. I'm pretty sure that this was my first time ordering teriyaki Wings there, and it will probably be the last. The Wing sauce was way too sweet and it wasnt exactly to my liking. Don't get me wrong the Wings still tasted good, but this place has several other flavors that I like better so I will probably order one of them over the teriyaki in the future. The Hot Wings, as always were awesome.

To answer your question Greg, I don't think the bank would accept Chicken Wings as a payment on your mortgage no matter how delicious they are. You may need to refinance your house using some sort of Chicken Wing bank (not sure if they have these). I wish I owned a Chicken Wing bank...



http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

1 comment:

John said...

fred man, take it easy on the wings, save it for january