Saturday, December 30, 2006

Fred Wings It... Reluctantly

As you all know, I have been looking for a sponsor or sponsors to provide Wings and support. Well, unfortunately I have been unable to find any restaurant chains that are willing to take on this role. There was one chain that I was optimistic about, however, in the end they declined to sponsor me.

No big deal.

The original name of the Chicken Wing Project was "Fred Wings It" and that is exactly what I will be doing. I will "Wing" my way through January in a somewhat random manner. I will be cooking a lot of my Wings at home, yet I will also be visiting many different Wing serving establishments and rating them objectively on this site. Still, to all the Wing selling restaurants out there, I have to point out that FREE WINGS ARE AUTOMATICALLY RATED HIGHER!!!

You might notice that up until now, I have refrained from mentioning restaurants by name so as not to jeopardize any sponsorship. Starting now, this is no longer the case.

I am ready to go.

Let the Winging begin!


http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: