Sunday, December 31, 2006

Final Preparations

As I mentioned in my last post, I went to a lab and had a blood test done to compare cholesteral rates before and after the Chicken Wing Project. I will have the results on tuesday and they will be posted then.

I bought a fancy scale that takes measurements of weight, body fat, and BMI. Well..... I stepped on the scale yesterday and weighed 126.4 LBS! Something had to be wrong... terribly wrong. You see, I have stopped running in the last month due to my new fucked up work schedule, and I also enjoy McDonald's breakfast on the way home each morning. So you can imagine how alarmed I was when the scale showed that I had lost 60-65 LBS!

I finally got the scale to work and here are the official preliminary measurements:

WEIGHT: 186.2 lbs
BODY FAT %: 23.7
BMI: 25.2

Its a little higher than I expected but not much.

I'm now eager to see how eating nothing but Chicken Wings will effect my body.


http://www.ChickenWings08.com


Phred Barnet

No comments: